Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog. Your feedback is critical as we search out ways to engage Poly students in conversations centered around Hope, Well-Being and Engagement. Please take the time to answer the following questions:
1. What are some ideas you have about increasing involvement and enthusiasm for school - especially for students who are disengaged or actively disengaged?
2. What are your thoughts on things that we can do as a school community to give students energy and hope for the future?
3. What are things that we can do better as a school to keep students safe - what areas on campus do you feel are unsafe - why - what recommendations would you make?
4. Provide some key solutions on what we can do to increase the cleanliness of our campus.
5. Please provide feedback on the Internal SLO document that looks at our PRIDE acronym in relationship to self, classroom, campus and community.
6. If you are interested in being a member of the Social Justice Council and the Harvard MCC Initiative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.